D3 K2 Magnesium
Vitamin D3 helps with regular absorption of calcium from food and a normal blood calcium level. It also aids the process of cell renewal and supports the body’s immune system. Vitamin K2 ensures that calcium gets to where it needs to be in the bones. This process is reinforced by the presence of Magnesium, which is used in bone growth and to keep bones and teeth strong.
The combination of vitamin D3 and K2 with magnesium increases calcium absorption in the bones, contributes to regular energy levels, and has a positive impact on the function of the nerve system.
- contributes to healthy blood clotting
- contributes to maintaining strong bones
- contributes to good calcium absorption from food
- increases calcium absorption into the bones
- the Health Council of the Netherlands recommends that old age pensioners and people with darker skin take extra vitamin D to help strengthen their bones
- contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to calcium and phosphorus absorption from food
- promotes a healthy/good blood calcium level
- has a positive effect on the immune system
- contributes to strong teeth
- helps to reduce the risks of falling due to posture instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for fractures in men and women over 60.
- the Health Council of the Netherlands recommends that seniors and people with darker skin take extra vitamin D to help strengthen their bones
- for maintaining strong bones
- contributes to the process of cell renewal
- helps with the creation of (body) protein
- helps with maintaining regular balance in the body’s water and mineral levels.
- activates the body’s natural energy
- contributes to normal energy levels
- is important for the creation and maintenance of strong teeth
- is good for learning performance, ability to concentrate, and memory
- good for a healthy mental balance
- plays a role in maintaining strong and flexible muscles
- contributes to reduced fatigue and tiredness
- has a positive effect on nerve system function